Join us for our 5th Anniversary celebration! On January 13th we will have Yoga, Pilates and Aerial Yoga classes with refreshments throughout the day. Then, on Sunday, January 14th from 12:30-5:30pm the celebration continues, and includes a Restorative Sound Immersion (RSI) with Bill Smith from 3:30 – 4:30pm. Registration for the RSI is required. Please contact Bill Smith here or contact the studio.
As we begin our Winter/Spring season, we want our studio community to know that we are making only small changes to our schedule and pricing. For the first time, we’re raising our lower-tier prices (Seniors and Students) from $7 to $10.
We are adding Adult Ballet w/Christine on Monday nights beginning on January 8th. TRX Yoga will be a regular one hour class every other Saturday at 2:30pm, beginning January 6th. Everything else remains the same!
Stay tuned for future schedule changes and updates!
Bill Smith’s Restorative Sound Immersion returns January 14, 2018! To learn more about Bill’s special Sound sessions, please visit www.billsmithpercussion.com/schedule.
Our Winter Classes include:
- Tai Chi (Tibetan White Crane style) with Jason Fleck, on Wednesdays 6:15-7:15pm;
- Tai Chi (Yang Style) with Mark, on Thursdays 9:30-10:30am;
- Pilates w/Amy on Saturdays 12:30-1:30;
- Beginners’ Yoga w/Mark on Mondays at 9:00am and Wednesdays at 7:15pm, in addition to his other seven regular yoga classes;
- Hoop Dance w/Sheryl on Mondays 6:00-7:00pm;
- Adult Ballet w/Christine on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:15-8:30;
- TRX w/Michell Susz returns every other Saturday beginning January 6th at 2:30-3:30pm.
- Aerial Yoga w/Shakira Bethea will be held every other Saturday beginning January 13 at 2:30-4:00pm
- Aerial Yoga classes are $20/pp, and must be pre-paid & scheduled to guarantee your space (no “walk-ins”)! Please register directly with Shakira here.