Please note the following modifications to our summer class schedule:
- We WILL be open throughout the Labor Day weekend.
- Pilates classes will be cancelled during the summer (June – August), but will resume in the fall.
- We want to welcome Jeanette Meeks to our yoga family of instructors! Jeanette will teach an all-level yoga class on Tuesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am throughout the summer.
- “Yoga w/Mark” on Saturday’s will begin at 10:00am (instead of 11:00am)
- The last “Aerial Yoga” (click here for more info) will be August 11th at its new time 11:45am – 1:00pm. Classes will resume on September 22.
- Monday night “Adult Ballet w/Christine” will be cancelled during the summer, but will resume in the fall.
- Cailin Kluttz (UNCSA Ballet Alumna) will substitute teach Adult Ballet classes for Christine on August 7 and 9.
- The studio will be CLOSED for one week in August (12-18).