Studio Eleve’ will be closed for one week in March: The 11th – 18th.
As we begin our Winter/Spring season, we want our studio community to know that we have made only small changes to our schedule and pricing. For the first time, we’ve raised our lower-tier prices (Seniors and Students) from $7 to $10.
We have added Adult Ballet w/Christine on Monday nights. TRX Yoga will be a regular one hour class every other Saturday at 2:30pm. Everything else remains the same!
Stay tuned for future schedule changes and updates!
Tammy Shearer will teach the Hoop Dance class on Monday, February 26th at 6:00pm!
Our Winter Classes include:
- Tai Chi (Tibetan White Crane style) with Jason Fleck, on Wednesdays 6:15-7:15pm;
- Tai Chi (Yang Style) with Mark, on Thursdays 9:30-10:30am;
- Pilates w/Amy on Saturdays 12:30-1:30;
- Beginners’ Yoga w/Mark on Mondays at 9:00am and Wednesdays at 7:15pm, in addition to his other seven regular yoga classes;
- Hoop Dance w/Sheryl on Mondays 6:00-7:00pm;
- Adult Ballet w/Christine on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:15-8:30;
- TRX w/Michell Susz returns every other Saturday beginning January 6th at 2:30-3:30pm.
- Aerial Yoga w/Shakira Bethea will be held every other Saturday beginning January 13 at 2:30-4:00pm
- Aerial Yoga classes are $20/pp, and must be pre-paid & scheduled to guarantee your space (no “walk-ins”)! Please register directly with Shakira here.