Please note the following modifications to our summer class schedule:
- We WILL be open throughout the Memorial Day weekend.
- Pilates and TRX Yoga classes will be cancelled during the summer (June – August), but will resume in the fall.
- We want to welcome Jeanette Meeks to our yoga family of instructors! Jeanette will teach an all-level yoga class on Tuesday mornings from 9:30-10:30am throughout the summer.
- “Yoga w/Mark” on Saturday’s will begin at 10:00am (instead of 11:00am)
- “Aerial Yoga” (click here for more info) will continue throughout the summer on alternate Saturday’s at a new time 11:45am – 1:00pm, beginning June 23.
- Monday night “Adult Ballet w/Christine” will be cancelled during the summer, but will resume in the fall.
- Cailin Kluttz (UNCSA Ballet Alumna) will substitute teach Adult Ballet classes for Christine June 5 and 7, July 10, 12, 17 and 19, and August 7 and 9.
- The studio will be CLOSED for one week in June (10-18) and one week in August (12-18).